Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Listing Designs
If you're looking to spruce up your Sincats / Sinful Calls listings, I can help! I already do template design work for another site. I offer custom work and I have premade designs as well. My prices are very reasonable! I even offer $18 Budget Templates.

EDITED TO ADD: I just put up a site exclusively for Templates for Sincats and Sinful Calls. It's a little bare right now but keep checking back as I will be adding new stuff often!

My site is: 
TabooTemplates.com

You can contact me here: 
Bedazzleudesigns@gmail.com
Heart ~ It's not who you are that holds you back
It's who you think you're not
Did they approve that post, they seem very worried about outside contact of any kind, and you putting your email there in the post they might not like. They have that lifetime ban clearly mentioned at any contact info exchanged, it didn't just seem between pso's and clients, but also pso and pso. I just wouldn't want you to get into any trouble. I'd clear it with them to make sure it's ok. Good luck.
(02-10-2019, 02:56 PM)Cougar Kate Wrote: Did they approve that post, they seem very worried about outside contact of any kind, and you putting your email there in the post they might not like. They have that lifetime ban clearly mentioned at any contact info exchanged, it didn't just seem between pso's and clients, but also pso and pso. I just wouldn't want you to get into any trouble. I'd clear it with them to make sure it's ok. Good luck.

Im pretty sure they dont mean it for the forum here, as we could always PM her here in the forum too.. in our profiles here it has a place where we can email other members too.
We do allow posts to outside links in the Buy, Sell or Trade forum.  As long as those posts do not lead to a competing website or offers to assist you in setting up a profile on a competing website.  Anything like that would be against our TOS.

We have found that there are a lot of talented PSOs that just lack the knowledge they need to succeed.  And then there are those that have the experience and talent to assist and perhaps earn a little extra money for their professional services.  That is the purpose of this forum.

Thank you all for understanding and keeping an eye out for us.  Heart
[Image: logo111a.png]