Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Receiving payment
Once your PSO account is active you will have access to a private control panel.  This is where you can see messages, friend requests, set up pay per call items, paid chat, setup texting, etc.  Basically it is the place where you manage your account.

Inside your control is a link called, 'Payment Profile'.  Just click on that link and you'll see various options on how to receive payment.  We try to offer as many as possible, but prefer to send your money to you by check or direct deposit.  They are the most reliable and consistent.

Once your account balance reaches a min. amount of $10.00 we issue your payment.  This is done automatically and you do not need to request it.  We also send you an email notifying you that payment has been sent and when it is expected to arrive.

Now here's a questions we get all the time so it's important we address it.  "I received an email stating that my money was sent but it is not in my bank account".  

It's a fair question to be sure, but the thing is that it takes a couple days to transfer money from one bank to another.  If you select ACH transfer than it can take approx. 2 to 3 business days from the time we sent it to the time it posts as a credit in your bank account.  You can Google 'ACH transfer time' and get more details.

In the email we send you we show the estimated time that it should take to arrive, but that is just what our bank estimates.  For example our bank normally has your money to you within 2 to 3 days (99.9% of the time).  However it is then up to your bank to receive and post the credit.  This is usually the same day, but some banks take an extra day.

If you select check then it can take around 3 to 5 business days.  It's actually pretty quick when you think about it.  

If you do not have a bank account then we suggest that you go to Walmart and pick up a Greendot or NetSpend prepaid RELOADABLE credit card.  You can call them and they will provide you with your account and routing number.  That way we can issue a direct deposit straight to your prepaid card.

Once we issue payment you will see that your PSO account balance clears out and returns to $0.00.  You will also be able to view your payment log which shows every payment we have sent you (so you can always match them up when they post to your bank).

If you have any questions please let us know
I was just wondering why we get 50 percent now on our calls. Did'nt it used to be more? lol
thanks!!!
Our default for all new PSOs is 50%.  So it's a 50/50 split.  With all of the fees we have (hosting, development, transactions fees, marketing, etc.) it is the only way we can keep things running smoothly.  For more established PSOs we can offer a higher percentage.  If you feel that you meet that criteria please send us a message and we'll review your account.

Please know that we want to offer is much to everyone as possible.  But we also need to make sure that we can continue to budget new features and on-going projects.  We are launching a new feature this week (Jan 21, 2019) that will enable you to make passive income.  We'll have an announcement about it soon.
[Image: logo111a.png]
(01-21-2019, 11:08 PM)Dana Peterson Wrote: I was just wondering why we get 50 percent now on our calls. Did'nt it used to be more? lol
thanks!!!

I only got 40%....  What percentage will I make from my web store?
I'm reading this and I too have only received 40% as payment. Is there more coming out of the rate to bring it down that low?
The default breakdown for percentages is:

Pay Per Calls (Call Packages):  50%
Pay Per Minute Calls:  50%
Paid Chat:  70%
Paid Texting:  50%
Web Store:  50%
Recorded Stories:  50%

If you received less than 50% please send a message through the site along with your username and character name so we can look into it.
(02-08-2019, 03:27 AM)admin Wrote: The default breakdown for percentages is:

Pay Per Calls (Call Packages):  50%
Pay Per Minute Calls:  50%
Paid Chat:  70%
Paid Texting:  50%
Web Store:  50%
Recorded Stories:  50%

If you received less than 50% please send a message through the site along with your username and character name so we can look into it.

I've seen a number of "tip" options in people's stores.  How do I add tip buttons to my web store in different denominations and with the cute logos I've been seeing?  And do we keep 100% of tips, or do you take a cut of that, as well?  Thanks.

Vivienne
Tips are not supposed to be in stores, however for now we are allowing it.  You receive the same percentage as you would from a normal store sale.

We cannot give 100% of any sale.  There are processing fees involved.  Plus in order for us to maintain a stable and consistently growing company we have to retain a percentage of every sale.  I know that may sound greedy (especially when it comes to tips), but it is necessary.  There are a great deal of expensive involved in running a business like this.

We are developing a new tip option that will be a completely separate feature.

Soon customers will be able to buy you a digital gift.  For example when a customer visits your profile page they will see 'My Gifts' section.  When they click on that they will see all of the gifts that customers have bought you.  There will be an option for that customer to buy you a gift and this will display hundreds of cute icons the he can choose from.  Each icon will have a price.

For example an icon of a dozen roses may cost $12.00.  A bunny may cost $25.00 and a new Mercedes may cost $250.00, etc.  

We are working on this now along with several other new features as mention in this thread:
http://phonesexsupport.com/showthread.php?tid=105
(02-11-2019, 02:59 PM)admin Wrote: Tips are not supposed to be in stores, however for now we are allowing it.  You receive the same percentage as you would from a normal store sale.

We cannot give 100% of any sale.  There are processing fees involved.  Plus in order for us to maintain a stable and consistently growing company we have to retain a percentage of every sale.  I know that may sound greedy (especially when it comes to tips), but it is necessary.  There are a great deal of expensive involved in running a business like this.

We are developing a new tip option that will be a completely separate feature.

Soon customers will be able to buy you a digital gift.  For example when a customer visits your profile page they will see 'My Gifts' section.  When they click on that they will see all of the gifts that customers have bought you.  There will be an option for that customer to buy you a gift and this will display hundreds of cute icons the he can choose from.  Each icon will have a price.

For example an icon of a dozen roses may cost $12.00.  A bunny may cost $25.00 and a new Mercedes may cost $250.00, etc.  

We are working on this now along with several other new features as mention in this thread:
http://phonesexsupport.com/showthread.php?tid=105

So in the meantime, how does the store tip work?  What do we upload and where do we get the tip logo images?  Thanks.
You would need to upload something.  We suggest uploading a 'Thank you' icon or something similar.

A good place to search for images and icons to through Google image search.  Just go to google.com and in the top right select 'images'.

Then enter a keyword, like 'Thank you Icon' (see below).  

You can also upload an image of your character.  This is where it is very useful if you have multiple images of your character.  For example you could display publicly non-nude images but offer a nude selfie as a reward for a tip.  

[Image: tips_thankyou.jpg]